An articulate and insightful discussion on the themes of the award-winning play, The Blue Hour, by Michele Vance Hehir.
Our panelists in this episode are:
• Michele Vance Hehir – Playwright of The Blue Hour
• Candace Fehr – Co-chair of the Family Advisory Council with Child Adolescent and Family Mental Health
• Clare Gallant – Vice President of Community Services with The John Howard Society
• Andrea Moen – Retired Judge from the Court of Queens Bench
• Nikki Bernier-Singh – Director of Community Engagement for the Sexual Assault Centre of Edmonton (SACE)
• Christine McCourt-Reid – Communications Manager for the YWCA
Please be advised this episode includes discussion of themes pedophilia, child abuse, sexual abuse, suicide, religious content, and some definite spoilers.
Special thanks to SkirtsAfire and APN for partnering up on this episode! And to the trusty technicians and staff at the ATB Arts Barns.